The regular degree to be obtained after the successful completion of the DSE program is the Master of Science (M.Sc.). It will be awarded after the candidate has achieved 120 credits in this two-year program. These 120 credits will be awarded as follows:
- 30 credits for mandatory modules
- 48 credits for electives
- 12 credits for the internship, and
- 30 credits for the Master's thesis.
Please use our documents section, where you will find study and examination regulations as well as general information.
Double Degree Program
DSE students also have the possibility to earn credits for their Master's degree at a variety of other universities. For some of these universities, DSE students have the option to earn a double degree (M.Sc.). For such a double degree, a student generally has to earn 60 credits at each university. A double degree requires a study plan that is approved by a "joint commission." For more information regarding this, please contact us.
Currently, student exchange agreements in the form of bilateral Erasmus agreements exist with the following universities:
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), Spain
- Università degli Studi di Napoli „Parthenope“, Italy
- Università degli Studi di Napoli „Federico II,“ Italy
- National Technical University of Ukraine (KPI)
- Ecole Internationale des Sciences du Traitement de l’Information (EISTI)
- Silesian University of Technology, Poland
- Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Uniwersytet Wroclawski, Poland