Multimedia Advisory Board
On May 24, 2005, the rectorial board decided on the establishment of a Multimedia Advisory Board.
The Multimedia Advisory Board consists of:
- Rectoral Board, Vice-Rector for Academic and International Affairs
- Subject groups of the TU Dresden,
- Representatives of
- Engineering sciences
- (Natural) Science
- Social Sciences
- Infrastructure and Administration
- Director of the Media Center
- Director of the Center for Information Services and High Performance Computing (ZIH)
- Head of unit of the Centre for Continuing Education (ZfW)
The task of the Multimedia Advisory Board is the refinement and implementation of the Multimedia Strategy of the TU Dresden. More information can be found in the "Ordnung zur Leitung und zum Betrieb des Medienzentrums der Technischen Universität Dresden (MZ)".