Picture of the team © TU Dresdeb, CIB

About the Institute

The Institute of Construction Informatics at the TU Dresden was established in 1986.
The first director was Professor Falko Kerbach (1939 - 2007). He was succeded as director by Prof. R. J. Scherer in 1994. In Spring 2018 Professor Karsten Menzel was appointed as the third Director of the Institute.

learn more About the Institute

Important Topics

Das Institut für Bauinformatik © Schubert