Interdisciplinary collaborations are at the very heart of the Dresden Campus spirit. Thinking innovative approaches to computer-science problem in systems biology, we combine expertise from different areas ranging from scientific computing to mathematics to biophysics to biology. We therefore actively collaborate with many specialist groups in these areas and with strong research institution in Dresden. In several of them, we hold secondary appointments or are otherwise involved. This rich network amplifies our ideas and allows us to draw on the strengths of the campus across discipline boundaries.
The MOSAIC Gruppe ist affiliated with:
- the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics (MPI-CBG) , where Prof. Sbalzarini holds a secondary appointment as Senior Research Group Leader,
- the Center for Systems Biology Dresden (CSBD), where Prof. Sbalzarini directs the TU-Dresden department,
- the Center for Advancing Electronics Dresden (cfaed), where Prof. Sbalzarini co-leads the Biological Systems Path,
- the Department of Mathematics of TU Dresden, where Prof. Sbalzarini is a faculty member,
- the Dresden Center for Computational Materials Science (DCMS) and
- the Max-Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems (MPI-PKS).