© l., u.m., u.r.: Gerhard Aust; o.r.: SchoPlast Plastic GmbH
Facts and figures
- In 2003, Prof. Dr. Udo Buscher became the holder of the Chair of Industrial Management.
- Currently, there are 13 staff members, which are supported by 6 student assistants.
- Since 2003, 111 publications were created, including numerous articles in internationally renowned scientific journals.
- At the end of 2015, 101 Bachelor, 56 Master and 140 Diploma students have written their final paper at the Chair.
- Until now, eight doctorates and one habilitation have been successfully completed. On average, a dissertation has about 332,5 pages. There were, however, outliers below (149 pages) and above (701 pages).
- The (current and former) staff members take part in the competition for the most family-friendly Chair at the TU Dresden with a total of 21 children.