International Staff Training Week
We are glad to announce that TU Dresdenis organising its third International Staff Training Week which is going to take place from
June 12-16, 2017
in the beautiful City of Dresden.
This event aims to provide a platform for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices regarding the internationalisation of institutions of higher education.
► in detail
There will be plenty of opportunity to network with colleagues from all over Europe within five Specialist Groups focusing on the following subjects:
- Career Service: “Occupational Orientation and Career Entry Support – The Challenges for Career Services Facing Internationalisation”
- DRESDEN-concept (DDc): “Welcome Services for International Researchers”
- European Project Center, Transfer Office, Project Scouts: “Administrative Services for International Research Collaboration, Knowledge and Technology Transfer”
- International Office: “Administrative Services for Academic Exchange on the Level of Schools, Means to Increase Student Outgoing Mobility as well as Guided Tour of Student Halls”
- Staff Unit Diversity Management: “Diversity Management – a New Challenge for Universities”
Upon registration we ask you to register for one of the Specialist Groups.
The deadline for applications was February 17, 2017.
All applicants will be informed about the results of the selection process by the beginning of March 2017 latest.
Since the number of participants is limited we base our selection process on the applicants’ letters of motivation and their occupational background.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Target Group and Language
Our International Staff Training Week is open to staff who are involved with international issues at their home universities. The language of communication is English.
Expenses and Funding Opportunities
Participation in TU Dresden’s International Staff Training Week is free of charge.
However, participants are asked to cover their own expenses for travel, accommodationand meals.
Please contact the International Office at your home institution to find out whether funding through e.g. the ERASMUS+ Programme for staff mobility is available.
Previous International Staff Training Weeks
For an impression of previous International Staff Training Weeks please watch the video from our 2016 event. For further pictures and videos check out our archive website.
TU Dresden's Institutional Strategy is funded by the Excellence Initiative of the German Federal and State Governments.